Cardcrazy09 teaches you how to create green woodland Cricut trees. You cut two pieces of the tree. Each one has a slid, on the top and bottom and you glue them together. You can also add glitter as snow. What you can do is smear it with a white ink pad to make it look frosted. The cardinal in the tree is made out of three pieces that you cut and stick together. A red body, yellow legs and brown face is all that's needed. After that, you just stick in the tree for the complete look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades