cardcrazy09 teaches you how to make a Cricut latte-themed thank you card. You start with a brown piece of cardboard as a bottom. Then add two pieces of blue card stock. Add a small brown card slice in the middle and the background is done. You will print the message on a card stock and cut it out. Stick it in the lower left corner of the card. For the background of the coffee cup you will need two more slices of brown cardboard with thumb tacks at the top and bottom. On top of those stick a blue flower and then a white circle. Cut the coffee cup and steam using Cricut, on a brown card stock. Glue that on top and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades