YouTube illusionist Brusspup has used everything from mirrors to fire to create his optical illusions, but his latest trick is a little more 2D. Using a printer, a transparency sheet and a piece of regular paper, he made several illusions that trick your brain into thinking they're actually animated when the transparency is slid across the paper.
As long as you've got a printer, making your own is easy, but if it's an inkjet printer you'll need a transparency sheet specifically made to be used with an inkjet.
It's also important to make sure you print the images at the same size in order for the illusion to work. Below are all of the printable templates, in order appearance in the video, available on Imgur.
If you want to get even crazier with these 2D illusions try hacking an old LCD monitor into a your-eye's-only computer screen, which can make this illusion trippy as hell.
For more illusions, make sure to check out some of our other articles on Brusspup's work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades