In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make their own rub-on. This allows users to transfer any designs onto card stock. Users will need to first print the design onto a sheet of acetate. Simply place the acetate paper over the card stock. Then use any kind of tool and simply rub it over the design on the acetate. The transferred design will be lighter in color than the original. Make sure that you if you want to use letters or numbers, print it backwards. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to create a rub-on to transfer any designs onto card stock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades