Some things are too good to keep bottled up. Give your guests a taste of what's to come at your Fourth of July party, BBQ, or slammin' block party by making your invitation look like a hamburger. Who can resists free food, right?
This adorable hamburger-shaped card is made using the Cricut Lite Block Party Cartridge, and it comes together easily with just a little glue. You can also turn the hamburger card into a birthday greeting card for a friend who's fond of fast food.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades