In order to make the Spinner Pinwheel Card with your Cricut, you will need the follow: the Cricut Wild Card cartridge, card stock, ribbon, brads, printed/patterned paper, adhesive, and an ink pad. Go to page 51 on your manual. Place your cartridge in your Cricut. Load the paper. Then, set it on 5.5. If you do not want to have the dots on it, then you'll need to cut it with the blackout setting. Next, you will need to cut the face of the card again with printed paper. Use adhesive to glue the printed paper onto the card. Use the brad to hold the liner in place. Check to make sure that it spins. Glue on the frame. Stamp your pinwheel or decorate it as you see fit. Make sure that the images are far enough apart so that only one is visible at a time. Attach a ribbon to the front.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades