Mary shows us how to make a Cricut "you rock" birthday card in this video. Use the Cricut paper dolls cartridge to find a little boy and the clothes that go on him. Cut all the pieces at four inches, then use the joy cartridge to cut out a star that will go behind the paper boy. Next, place a sentiment that says "you rock!" on it, then use a gel pen to make tufts in the hair. Use chalk and ink to go around the clothes and cheeks to make a hairy look. This makes a great unique birthday card for a child that is memorable and one of a kind!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades