In this Weapons video tutorial you are going to learn how to make a paper shuriken (or ninja star). Take a square size paper and cut it into half. Then fold each piece in half lengthwise. Fold one end to make a triangle and fold the other end in the opposite direction to make a triangle. Now fold the ends again to make a bigger triangle. Then each sheet will form a 'Z' shape. Now place one sheet on top of the other forming a cross. Then fold in the protruding triangles of one over the other piece and slot it into the fold of the other piece. And you have made a Ninja star!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades