In this video, we learn how to cut acrylic on the Cricut Expression. First, you will need to have an acrylic cutter installed on your Cricut Expression. Now, place the acrylic on the mat and insert the mat into your machine. After this, choose the type of cut you want, then make sure the blade depth is at six and the pressure is at maximum. Now you can start to cut the acrylic, and when it's finished, it will pop back out of the machine and be finished! You can then use the acrylic for what project you are doing, and repeat for future use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades