Learn how to make an owl Halloween card using the Cricut Storybook cartridge: Mary explains how to make a 5 x 5 inch square Halloween card in a few simple steps. On page 34 of the Cricut Storybook manual you'll find the owl. Cut the owl at 3 inches out of the darker brown by hitting shift and the owl. Then cut the owl out in the shadow and layer it. Give the owl big google eyes. Cut a tag out of Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 4 inches. Then run it through the crimper. Then cut the letters W-H-O-O with the George cartridge in black. Use paper with candy corns on it and cut a corn out and attach it to the card with foam tape. You can make your card say, "Whoo wants candy?"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades