This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make a Cricut get well card. Cut out the shape of a dog out of white at 4". Then cut out the ears and nose out of brown also at 4". Cut the dog again in brown at 4" for the background. Now assemble the dog as shown in the video and glue on two Google eyes. For the card base take a 10" x 7" card and fold it in half. Take out a brown sheet at 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and a striped mat. Now apply glue on the card and assemble all the pieces as demonstrated in the video for making the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades