In order to make a thank you card for Christmas gifts, you will need the following: Winter Woodland cartridge, glimmer misty, pop dots, adhesive, gingham ribbon, and pattern paper. To make the "Thanks Snow Much" Cricut card, cut the phrase from page 62. Cut it at 3 inches in white. Adorn it with gingham ribbon and glimmer mist. Add pop dots to it. Cut the pattern paper to 3 3/4 by 5. Cut the matte to 3 by 3 1/4. Cut the front matte to 4 by 5 1/4. Cut the pattern paper to 3 3/4 by 5. Assemble the card pieces, using adhesive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades