In this video, we learn how to make a thank you card using Cricut Doodle Charms and SYI. The card can be the size you choose. Layer orange, green, and brown mats, running the green and orange through the Cuttlebug using blue dots to give it texture. After this, ink around the edges with brown so the embossing shows up. Use the Cricut to cut the leaves and an acorn, using the Doodle Charms cartridge for one of the leaves cut at 2 1/4". You can also use the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the other leaves and the acorn to cut at the same size. Ink around everything, then add the sentiment "simple thanks" on top of a orange bow, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades