The Professor of Silliness returns with some paper. Watch this instructional video to make a tall tree out of newspaper. You need an old newspaper, masking tape, and scissors. Simply lay out the newspaper pages from end to end and tape them together. Then roll it up at a diagonal, starting from one corner, and pack i it into a compact tube. Use tape to keep the tub intact Use the scissors to cut vertical lines half way down the newspaper tube. Pull out the inner most layer and turn your recycled newspaper back into a tree. This project is fun for kids and doubly functions as an easy to care for office plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades