Make a simple, elegant card using Winter Woodland. Go to page 50 of manual. Cut tag and skater at 3 inches. Use 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and cut vertically to 4 1/4 inch. Fold from top to bottom. Round corners of cardstock and red matte. Make red matte 4x5. Run red matte through cutter bug using swirls folder. Insert between two plates and run through. Place black grosgrain ribbon down the center. Stick to front of card. Glue skater to background. Place square crystals around skater. Create and place glue dots on bow. Place skater on foam tape and attach to card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades