Cardcrazy09 teaches you how to make a Halloween mini tag album using Cricut. The album itself is made using different types of double sided cardboard. They're stuck together using a metal spiral. Each of the elements use different types of cartridges for Cricut. Simply cut all of them and stick them in place on each page. You can also add photos to give it a more familiar look. Multiple tags are inserted in little cardboard pockets. There is also a demonstration of the Cricut Gipsy, a useful tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades