In order to make a Cricut Sunflower card, you will need the following: card stock, Walk in My Garden Cartridge, ribbon, decorative paper, chalk, scissors, 2-sided tape, an ink stamp pad, adhesive, and pop dots. On page 100, in the Walk in My Garden Cartridge, you'll find the pattern. You should cut it out on 4. On page 99, you'll find the flowerpot. Cut it at 2 1/2 inches. Assemble your Sunflower. To add texture and depth, brush the sunflower with chalk dipped in ink. Use foam 2-sided tape to assemble the pot. This will give it depth. Use the chalk and ink to add depth to the pot. Next, assemble your card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades