In order to make the side step Christmas card, using Cricut, you will need the following: card stock, cutter/trimmer, adhesive, rhinestone, ribbon, and a bone folder.
Use the Winter Woodland cartridge to cut out the parts. The snowflake can be found in the layers section. When it is folded, it will fit in a standard envelope. Cut the card stock. Score your card stock. Accordion fold the paper along the scoring. Reinforce your folds with the bone folder. After you have cut out the snowflake parts, assemble the card. Once the card has been assembled, then you can decorate it as you choose, using rhinestones and glitter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades