In this video, we learn how to make a snowflake card using Cricut Winter Woodland. You can find the snowflake on page 35 of the manual, then cut it at 3.5", cutting it four times to make it thick and chunky. The top of the card can be run through the Cuttlebug with a snowflake design, and the bottom can have a holiday snowflake print. The sentiment should say "let it snow" and you can place a green bow in the center next to the thick snowflake you make. You can write what you wish on the inside of the card, and enjoy giving during the holidays!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades