In this video, we learn how to use your Cricut to save money on scrapbook paper. First, place the mini monogram cartridge into your Cricut machine. Then, place your paper onto the 12x12 cutting mat. Now, load your paper into the machine, then press the scalloped circle and the fit to page buttons. Then, press cut and let the machine do all the work. Once it's finished, unload your paper from the machine and remove the outside portion of the image. Now, adhere it to the white piece of scrapbook paper. Next, remove the image, flip it over, then glue it to the paper. Now you have used one sheet of scrapbook paper for both sides, and only had to purchase one piece of paper!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades