This tutorial it's step by step instructions, so it's very easy to understand it. Don't forget to like, comment and share this project :)
- 18 cm x 18 cm green cardboard
- 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm designed paper
- paper bow
- score board
With a punch, make 2 little holes on 2 opposite sides, like in image.
Well now you know how to make a cute Valentine's Day .
If you liked this project, perhaps you'll like some of my others. Check them out at Instructables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades