Cardcrazy09 teaches you how to create a popsicle birthday card using Cricut. You'll need the Doodlecharms cartridge for this. Start with a white piece of card stock, then apply an orange piece on top, slightly smaller than the one below. On top of that add a smaller piece of card stock with circles on it. This is the base for the card, you are ready to move on to the next pieces. You cut a small piece of orange card stock and then on top of that glue a smaller piece with the text message. Glue the whole thing in the lower right corner of the card. Using the Cricut, cut the brown sticks and the orange popsicles. Glue them together and attach to the main card in the upper left corner. And now the popsicle birthday card is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades