Cricut can be used to cut fabric. In order to cut fabric with your Cricut, you will need the following: Steam A Seam 2 (a double stick fusible web), blue painters tape, iron, and the Cricut with cartridge. Choose fabric. You can use Cricut fabric swatches or your own. Cut the fabric to the size you need: approximately 4 inches. Cut the Steam A Seam and attach it to your fabric, using an iron to make it adhere. Feed the fabric in your Cricut fabric side down. You may need to adjust the pressure on the blade. Six might be a good place to start with your fabric. You'll have to judge that based on your fabric and blades. Tap your fabric down with painter's tape, before you feed it through. These cut-outs can be used to embellish any fabric: Onesies, children's clothing, pillows, etc. Just iron them on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades