News: Fully Functional DIY Pump Action Shotgun Made Out of Paper

Fully Functional DIY Pump Action Shotgun Made Out of Paper

This is no paper gun like you've ever seen before. Seriously.

Tacome1942's homemade paper shotgun is a life-sized, fully functional Remington 870 replica. It would be hard to tell it apart from the real deal, not to mention it practically sounds like an authentic shotgun, too.

Image via

The shotgun is made of approximately 97% paper, the remaining 3% consisting of pins, wires, and springs. Check out all the videos below to see the finer details, including the trigger group, shell stop, and disassembly procedure.


The Trigger Group

The Shell Stop

Inside the Receiver

The Paper Remington 870 Disassembly

Diagram image via Mel Wong

Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.

Buy Now (97% off) >

Other worthwhile deals to check out:

Join the Next Reality AR Community

Get the latest in AR — delivered straight to your inbox.


Yeah get a life lol cool but you must not have anything better that you can do lolz

when r u making the video to make this gun? would like to make it as looks cool as

Absolutley awesome but can it fire? And if it can is it lethal?

Share Your Thoughts

  • Hot
  • Latest