Simple Card Monday teaches viewers how to make a berry-themed card using Preserves Cricut! You'll want to use the Garden Variety Cricket Preserves paper for this berry-theme project. First, you should start off with an A-2 sized 5.5 inches by 4 inches sheet paper. Ink this using chamomile ink on all of the edges of the card. Next, add green onto the top of the card. It should leave a tiny border around. Now stick this strawberry paper with ribbon onto the polka dot paper. Cut your strawberry at 3.5 inches using the Cricut. You can also use a base and adhere the strawberry to this base. Next, cut out leaves on the Cricut in green and paste them onto the strawberry. You can also add a flower and it's center to the strawberry. Now, put your pop-dots on the back of the strawberry and glue it to the right side at an angle on the card. Now, Stamp paper with any message you would like and add this to the left front of the card. Finally, tie a bow with ribbon and stick this underneath your words and you have a berry-themed card!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades