Cardcrazy09 teaches you how to make a thank you card using Cricut. You will need the Walk in my garden cartridge for this. The card itself is a Martha Stewart piece of double sided cardboard. You will need different types of punches to create the white decorative part and the text card. That will be printed with black text. The flowers and the pot are created using Cricut. The pot is placed on top of the flowers and each of them are individually stuck onto the card. Also make sure to add a sort of thin ribbon on the pot, to give a 3D look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades