In this video, we learn how to make a jingle bell card using Cricut Storybook. you will need the Cricut Storybook cartridge and Cuttlebug Music Notes folder to do this card. First, you will take a cut out of the word "jingle" that has a bell attached to the bottom of it. You can find this in your Cricut crafting books. Next, apply a checkered green paper over a forest green card stock. Next, grab a holiday embossed white paper and apply a ribbon to it, then glue this onto the checkered paper. To finish, place the jingle message directly underneath the bow, then glue it on and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades