This how-to video shows you how to make a Christmas card using the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Use the cartridge to cut out a tree. Use card stock for the base of the card. Use the Cuttlebug tree texture to create a background for the front of the card. Tie some ribbon around the bottom of the Cuttlebug paper. Attach to the front of the card. You can then add your tree and any other additions to the front of your card. This is a simple and quick way to make a Christmas card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades