In this video, Mary shows us how to make a teapot card using Cricut everyday paper dolls. First, print out a sentiment that has to do with teapots and fade the edges of the paper. After this, cut out a teapot and cup from the everyday paper dolls on page 43. Cut the teapot and cut twice, then chop them so you can see the details of them. Place this on a paisley or flower background for the card, along with old buttons on the bottom of the paper. Make the card the size you would like, using your imagination and the cuts you have to make the best card possible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades