In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Cricut belated birthday card. First, cut the turtle out using the Walk in my Garden cartridge. After you cut this out, add in details to the shell using different colors. After you put the turtle together, place it on a blue card stock that has a pattern over the bottom of it. Next, place a ribbon around the middle of the card. On the top, place a message in a framed piece of card stock that says "Sorry I'm Late!". After you make this, fill out the card and give it to the special birthday person!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades