In this tutorial, we learn how to make paper look like it's 200 years old using coffee. First, take a regular piece of copy paper and then use a paint brush to paint a cup of coffee over the entire piece of paper. Use a blow dryer to dry the paper, then brush several more coats onto the paper until the brown looks like it' realistic. To finish, use distressed marks over the paper, then use a blow dry to dry off the entire thing. To finish, apply a couple more coats of coffee to the paper, then when finished drying you will have a realistic piece of paper that looks old!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades