Cardcrazy09 teaches us how to make a graduation card. You take a piece of black card stock paper and stick thin white paper edges on each side, like a window. You then use the Cricut to make a star and the word Congrats. This will go on the left, on top of some black printed moxie paper. The right side of the card also features a piece of moxie paper, with graduation hats pattern. There are also nail heads stuck on top. The last idea is to also include money to your son/niece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades