This how to video is by a young girl Rida Sharief and teaches you how to construct a hat from simple construction paper. First step, you fold the paper in half and crease the paper with your fingers. Next step, you fold it again in half and crease with your fingers. Next open back up so that the paper is only folded in half. Then, fold triangles inward almost all the way down, but leave space for flaps. Finally, fold the flaps up and you have your own self-constructed paper hat. To wear it simply put your head through the middle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades