we are taught how to make a unique bow tie from an ordinary dollar bill in just a few short steps. There are no tools are supplies necessary, just your fingers and a dollar bill. Folding the bottom up, then again in half. Opening the sides it forms a 'tent' like fold on either side. Fold up bottom, fold end down. Fold the corners to the center, turn around and repeat that same motion. Pull out while grasping the middle. Flatten it out and there you have in your hand a bow tie, created in just a few minutes from a dollar bill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades