In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Halloween card using Cricut Paper Doll. First, cut a skeleton out of the PaperDoll Dressup package, then cut it out two more times. Glue these together to make the skeleton thicker, so it pops out of the page. You can place this next to a paper sentiment that says "bone to be wild", with a black card stock underneath it. You can use die cuts with a view papers to make it look more interesting. Use any other type of decorations you like to decorate your card. Have fun with these and make several new creations!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades