Cardcrazy09 teaches you how to create a friendship card using Cricut. First cut out the dog, then it's brown shadow. Since the umbrella is not cardboard, make sure to apply less pressure than before. Then simply stick the white dog on top of its brown shadow. The umbrella also has a brown shadow, which again comes under the object itself. It's also a bit larger for the shadow effect to work. You take these elements and stick them on top of a cardboard piece. The friendship card is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades