In order to make a Cricut "biker boy" birthday card for a young boy, you will need the following: Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, adhesive, and card stock. The bicycle and the clothes are on page 57. You can customize the clothes and shoes and bike for the particular child that you are giving a card to. The card should be cut to 5 by 7. The blue card should be cut to 4 3/4 by 6 3/4, and the orange cards should be cut to 4 1/4 by 6 1/4. The boys body, clothes, and bike should all be cut at a four. Assemble the card and decorate it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades