In this how-to video, you will learn how to easily age paper. First, crumple the paper up into a ball and then unfold. Next, set the oven to 200 degrees F and make some tea. Get a cookie sheet and lay the crumpled paper over wax paper. Take the tea bag and smash it against the paper. Yellow liquid should seep through the paper bag and onto the crumpled paper. Place the tray into the oven for about four minutes. Next, carefully take out the pan. Your paper now has an aged look. Viewing this video shows just how easy it is to age paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades