This video shows you how to make a puff flower ball using tissue paper.Spread out a tissue paper,of any colour,on a table.Keep one of the short ends of the paper,facing you and away from you.Then fold it back and forth,from one short to the other side until the whole of the tissue paper is used up.Fold this into half and release.Take a piece of ribbon and tie it on the center.Give the edges a pointed, partyish look by cutting them using a pair of scissors.Now take a single piece of tissue paper from one half,and pull it gently but firmy up towards the centre without tearing it.Repeat this procedure until you have half the tissue paper layers pulled up.Then turn it over and repeat the same procedure on the other half, until it looks like a puffed ball.Now you can hang your own beautifully made puff balls!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades