In this Weapons video tutorial you will learn how to fold a ninja star (shuriken) out of paper. Take a square piece of paper and fold it in half and tear it off to get two pieces of rectangular paper. Fold each piece of paper in half lengthwise. Then fold one end of each paper like a triangle. Fold the other end in the opposite way. Now fold both the ends to get a bigger triangles and the final shape of the paper should be like 'Z'. Put both the pieces over each other in the form of a cross. Then fold the flap of one piece and put it under the fold of the other piece. Do this for all the 4 ends. And your star is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades