Making an AK-47 gun out of paper is quite easy as shown in this video. You will need: scissors, tape and pieces of paper. ; Make four tubes by rolling each piece of paper and taping them beside each other. ; Take another piece of paper, roll it and tape it including the end sides. ; Attach this tube in the second tube of the four-piece tube you previously made. Tape them very well. You are now done with the shooting tube. ; Take another piece of paper, roll it and tape it. ; Attach this tube to the four-piece tube, making sure that it is in the opposite side of the shooting tube. Make sure also that you attach it with an angle down at the bottom or first tube. You are now done with the stock. ; Take another piece of paper, roll it and tape it. ; Attach this tube on the third tube, in the same side as stock. Make sure it is angled upwards. Tape it very well. ; Take another piece of paper and roll it into a smaller sized tube. Tape it halfway and cut it in half. ; Take that smaller tube and place it in the middle of the stock tubes. Tape it very well to make it sturdy. If you followed the steps, you can surely enjoy firing and shooting guns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades