Here's a quick and simple booklet that can be made out of two sheets of paper. It's great paper craft for a school project or just fun. All you need is paper and scissors. Fold both pieces of paper in half hamburger style. Use scissors to cut knotches into your fold. Fold your other piece of paper hotdog style. Follow the rest of the instructions, assemble and you have a quick and simple paper booklet.
CHECK OUT CHAPTER 2 to learn how to add more pages to your booklet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades