Snowflakes are wonderful things. Recreating the patterns in paper is very enjoyable.
Take a piece of plain 8 1/2 by 11 paper. Fold it over to one side to make a triangle. Cut off the excess piece so that the unfolded piece is a square. Then, fold it over one more time to the side, both ways, so that it is a firm triangle with two points. Cut off the points or cut a straight line at the bottom of the triangle. Then, start cutting little patterns into the triangle so that it forms diamonds inside the paper. Unfold and voila! It's a snowflake. Spin it around and it swirls around just like a snowflake! You can make unlimited number of patterns and no snowflake will look like another. They are all unique and pretty to watch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades