This video demonstrates how to stain a white sheet of paper and make it look antique. You'll need two tea bags (an extra one if the other tears open. Place the paper to be stain on a tissue or newspaper to avoid a mess. Take half a tumbler of hot water and dip a tea bag until the color becomes dark orange. Take out the tea bag and gently wipe all over the sheet of paper and also dab gently on the applied parts for a darker stain in some regions to look natural. Repeat this process by turning over the sheet or wait for one side to dry up and then stain the other side. allow the paper to dry completely, for about four and a half hours. You can also place a heavy book over it to avoid crease-lines. You can now write over it or use it on a printer and print out data. Using a tea bag is easier rather than pouring coffee all over and creating a mess in the work space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades