This video shows how to make a spinner out of a piece of paper. Fist take out a normal sheet of paper. Then fold it in half. Cut at the crease for it to make two equal pieces. Fold both pieces in half. Then fold the two edges of the paper to make a triangle. Then do the same to the other piece. Now put one piece on top of the other. Fold in the flaps one by one but leave the final flap alone. Instead of folding the final flap tuck it under the black pocket. Fold the paper in to a triangle and then unfold. Fold another triangle the other way and unfold to make the spinner. This is what the spinner should look like at the end. Minus the black spot. Now the spinner is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades