In this tutorial, we learn how to make an endless card. An endless card is a card that folds a ton of different ways, so it can be used over and over again without having to replace it. To make this, you will first need to take a piece of card stock and score it where you are going to fold it in the middle. After this, take a smaller piece of paper, then score it so you can fold it into three different squares. Do this again for another sheet of paper. After this, you will want to adhere to different pieces of paper to each other, then decorate as you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades