Steps on how to make 3D paper snowflakes for decorating your home. Things you need: 6 pieces of square paper of equal size. scissors. gum. stapler. Steps: 1. Fold one paper to make a triangle. 2. Make three uniform cuts from both directions towards the center leaving a gap along the center. 5. Unfold the paper, let the edges of the inner cuttings meet to make a tube-like appearance and gum the edges together. 6. Turn over the paper and do the same on the second cutting. 7. Turn back again to fold the third cutting. 8. Turn over again to gum the last cutting. 8. Make 6 pieces of what you just made. Stapling together two sets of three pieces each: 1. Hold the tip or corner edges of the three pieces together and staple. 2. Do the same on the other three pieces. 3. Staple the two sets of three together to complete your 3D paper snowflake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades