In this video, we learn how to make a double flap card with Stampin' Up!. First, cut out the card in green, then add a creamy caramel color to the top of a white piece of paper. Now, add a green piece of paper that is slightly smaller to the top of the caramel color paper. Add another piece of white on top of the green, then layer then together on the card. Add in a walrus and a little kid stamp to the cards and place them onto scalloped punches. On the bottom, apply striped paper, then apply a polka dot green paper on the side as a border! Add in your own sentiment that you prefer, then enjoy your card!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades