This video gives tips on how to make paper look antique in 5 easy steps. Step one is to smear the paper with the oil of olives. Step two is to place the paper in the microwave for more than 2 minutes. The video demonstration set the microwave at 2 minutes 30 seconds. Step 3 is to pull the paper out of the microwave after cooking for more than 2 minutes. Step 4 is to roll the paper. The video demonstration used a rolling pin to roll the paper on a counter top. Step 5 is to make the paper dry. Place it on paper towels and pat it with more paper towels to dry it out. The paper will look liquid and old.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades