This video will show you how to make an interesting 3D paper snowflake. You will need 6 pieces of paper, some scissors, glue and a stapler. First, make 6 squares which are the same size. After folding the squares across its diagonal axis into a triangle and folding it over again, hold the triangle so that its open ends are facing outwards. Cut diagonal lines along the line of the triangle towards the center, stopping close to the middle line. After opening the paper, take the two ends of each inner triangle and glue them together in a sort of barrel shape. Alternate sides and glue together in order to make one 3D point of the star. Repeat this for the other 5 pieces, after which you can staple all the pieces together to make one large 3D paper snowflake. This video will show viewers how to make an beautiful decoration for Christmas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades